segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2010

Decomposing Heart...

Can you (everyone) stop stalking me with those stories about my sadness, or whatever you may like to call what him passing through!?
I see this like a resurrection of my happiness... Is that suffering that makes me think about every little things happened in my life lately. If that's not enough, barry me because i can't take much more! I think it's time to go ahead, but on my one! Don't expect me to listen all your bullshit! I'm tired of everything you can say to me! Nothing's going to change!
Close my eyes, And show me what's inside!
I don't care about the outside, the outsiders!
Who doesn't belong to our story don't need to say a thing!
They just have to be quiet and at least give us support...

Please shut the fuck up and kiss me!
It's all i ever wanted to ear/say from/to You.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário