sábado, 27 de fevereiro de 2010

Bring The Storm

I'm not pretty sure, and don't know, really i don't know why, but I kind of love the storm!
Yeah it reminds me of destruction, and its what i enjoy, a little three over down, the roof "going on vacation", some satellites spinning around, and the hard way to push over, to get against the fury of the storm, it makes me smile.
Well, i don't want to be on haitians place or something, because I'm not sick, and I'm not talking about a fucking Katrina thing or a Sumatra's killer wind, I just enjoy to have a hard wind tapping in my face, making music, whistling a sweet melody, a symphony of destruction.

.

4 comentários:

  1. tipo eu não me consegui explicar no texto. o amor que eu estava a falar é aquele amor louco, claro que o amo como amigo, não ha duvida nisso. mas estava a falar dos meus sentimentos mais que amigaveis. existem, mas não são aquele amor louco, simplesmente gosto x)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wth? no -.- se quisesse ja terei tentado, pq ja tive essa oportunidade de tentar

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A nossa conversa hoje sobre trovoadas, a coisa mais linda do mundo! (ou não)

    :b

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Epa, podre ou não, TENS! xD

    ResponderEliminar