domingo, 21 de fevereiro de 2010

Brutalitée

Oh yeah fucker burn in hell!
im sick of you, don't you see it?
i always try to make it clear,
to make you understand my point.
but it seems that you don't get it,
you're just so moron that you can't reach it!
i send a message to you, two thousand fucking times!
but you don't understand!
please go,
and don't look back!
i mean, no, come back here,
take me with you,
please,
what am i doing!?
im not going to grab your hand,
your fucking gross
im just here, creating kind of a dialogue,
but it means nothing,
or does it mean?
i don't know,
i assure you that i don't fucking know!
so let me get so sleep,
let me close my eyes for a lil' bit.
...
wait!
promise that you aren't going to try anything when im asleep!?
promise?
ok, then i can go now,
to my coffin,
yes, im a vampire now,
since you'd bite me,
remember?
that night,
when sun was almost coming,
and you said, please fat boy,
i need some of the sugar who's in your blood!
before the sun knock's me out..
and i said,
well, it will hurts?
no!
and voilá
i have know a gorgeous tattoo on my neck,
well it's not inked, but it will be here forever..
for who many time?
500?750 years?
666!
the number of the beast,
well im confused right know,
if someone had read this until the end
please tell me if you'd find some kind of meaning to this,

bye, gonna take a nap, in my coffin!





twilight rules! or not!
-.-

3 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. leste os livros? viste o filme? ou gozas só porque são vampiros e os teus amigos gozam com vampiros?

    (isto também se aplica ao fenómeno Tokio Hotel, muito infelizmente)

    ResponderEliminar