quinta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2010

Co-Existence

Well, there's always a thing that we hate in the world.
Me, I'm not racist, I'm not homophobe, I'm not fascist, I'm not sexist, and so one,... but like some people who have some dignity, I'm anti cannibalism, anti all the things I said I'm not above, and much more like killing mammals, etc.
Every different crew have a way of life, every country have his rules, every nationalists have their properties, and we have to live with the difference, co-exist.
We cannot expect that people away change their rules, their manners, it's like religions, all are different, and for some reasons, some people doesn't believe in any god, they are atheist, and they don't mess with the religions, and so don't cause any problems.
But the ones who want to change the world, make him one mind, like adolf hitler tried to do, george bush, etc.. they make wars but just get things worse, there's rebellions who are considered by me the real country lovers, who just don't want to get things messed up around the world.
It's not a I Like thing, it's just a I Don't Mess with ,,,
If i don't like something about another lifestyle, I just gonna care about my life and if I'm good with myself.. Obviously I have friends with a different pigmentation, who believes in another God than the one once I'd adored, and that's call multiculturalism!
And I'm fucking very fine with that, I love everyone who loves me, who deal with me, who's my friend or family!...



and so, i finished the work I talked here some days ago, see the pictures , hope you like it





2 comentários: