quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

Gimme all that i want!

gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which i desire.


"oh when i burn
fuel is pumping engines
burning hard, loose and clean
and then i burn
turning my direction
quench my thirst with gasoline!"


I feel something punching me from the inside, something smashing my stomach, whatever sodomizing my heart, drinking my blood and eating my soul, but I don't know what can be such a thing like that, such a brutal and destroying "thing", just hanging around, from the inside, looking about my weaknesses to click on them and make me suffer so much more fucking pain, that's driving me insane! Because i don't know what the Hell is that thing,... But... Speaking at hell, what's means to evil, and devil, to demon, and satan...... SATAN! Maybe it's him! he's trying to make me understand that i cannot continue to be such naive, i can't just be a good person to everyone, because behind my back, almost all snicks me and staples my heart, and that make a lot of pain. It's not like I was hanging around and walked througt some place and get nailed on my foot.. no, it's more like a emocional pain, feeling that people don't appreciate me the way they should, they don't thank me the qay i disearve, and that's why I'm going to change, starting to be a lil' indiferrent for some people and starting don't giving a shit about them, because they don't desearve me.
Thanks my dear Lord for making me understand some little points of my life, and make me notice that i need you, i need to stay overlooking for your advices, your psychotic advices, I'm going to ear you more since now.

Just take my soul apart and go check it, I'm sure I have such sins needed to go to hell, at your left side, ... the brightest side of darknesses.

3 comentários:

  1. hás-de me explicar o teu cometário, se não é pedir muito

    ResponderEliminar
  2. o que tu me disseste, sei eu :p mas não disse o contrario

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Choniie? Olha, nao mudes, éq nao mudes mesmo, porqe tu és simply perfect just like that! Seriously talking x.x Don't!

    ResponderEliminar