terça-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2010

What Remains

I'm looking at my monitor it's been almost 2 hours, and I don't know what to wright today.
I can't believe the things that are happening to me those days.
Sometimes things seems to good to be true, now it seems so bad to really imagine when it's not coming to you!
Some things I already knew before, but don't really wanted to believe, but now, I've no choice!
It's taking it, like it is, or let all over to go away.
So, I'm going to take it over, thinking about a possible happy future, because right now, it seems quite impossible to be happy.
I'm not with a suicidal mood, because it never was my way to be, but I can't denny that I'm fucking emotional right now! I can't stop thinking about everything, the past, the present, and what's going to happen next. I think depressed is a quite good word to describe my state of mind, well, i've been crying a lot, thinking a lot and with no great feelings. I'm not going to fucking cut my throat or even my arm, but life could be a little more easier!
I hope that, someday, someone can see my real value and give me a chance to be happy.


What reminds me that i'm alive, it's what remains! The Pain.

8 comentários:

  1. well, I could try to be supportive and stuff, but I think we are more strangers than friends right now, so I hope everything will be okay. and in case you need to talk, ja sabes x)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you have value, but sometimes the value you have to some people is different then the value you have to others (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "because right now, it seems quite impossible to be happy."
    it really does actually!

    p.s.: no hard feelings, all good, i know you're sorry! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. no problem ,)

    No, I'm agreeing with you. To me, it feels impossible to be happy now too.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. pois tambem eu gostava que muita gente visse o que realmente valo. mas prontos. chega um mini defeito pra que metade das pessoas evitam de falar com alguem. estamos num seculo muito hum uma boa palavra pra resumir tudo.. estranho? parece que ta tudo virado de pernas pro ar. oh well, joni espero que amanha seja um dia melhor. estas recaidas acontecem a todos. be strong <3 :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. :s oh nao gosto de saber que andas mal. mesmo se ja nao falamos. se precisares ja sabes. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. é bom saber :), sinto falta das tuas opinoes dude.. -.- <3

    ResponderEliminar