sábado, 9 de janeiro de 2010

Unknown

Maybe i just need a lil' something in my life. Something that would make me figth for my life! "Fight for your life!". Something that would make me push my body through his limitations! Something that i would give everything for, including paying with my life if it worths! Something should be a person. Someone who takes me out of my bed, early in the morning, don't spending time sleeping, but enjoying every minute, every second, by her side.. Someone who cares about me, and obviously, will have my obliviance. Someone who can afford me happiness with a gentle everyday kiss.. Someone who can give me just what i need, not in materialisms, but in spiritism, having my full soul plenty of THINGS! FEELINGS! LOVE! CARESS! FUCK, i want those shits, and im fucking determined t have them, so, make me a favor and, don't make me waste my time if your not my something, my someone..


i will embrace you with a thousand of regrets, pushing them all over my body, through you, so you can feel what i actually feel!
i know this sounds a lil' emo thing, but yeah, that's what is inside my mind right now, im in kind of a depressive mood, so thanks for all of you guys, my real friends..

(i repeat for the ones who have not read yet, my fucking finalist diner is like one week from now! 16/01/2010.)




picture by ~redzenith at deviantart..

11 comentários:

  1. gosto, tanto do texto cma da foto, mas aind amais da foto nova do titulo do blog.

    beijo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Who doesn't? De quem ainda não o tem. But é uma coisa que não se pode forcar. It just comes naturally. And it takes time. -.-

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i hope that you'll find soon your special one to see you even more happy then you are right now (:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ah okay. but who cares. ainda bem que ela interrompeu god. x)

    e ya ainda me lembro assim tão drunk tambem não tava jonathan :p

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oh yeah? precisas?

    well, tu rejeitaste a unica pessoa no mundo que estava disposta a dar-te isso -.-

    ResponderEliminar
  6. comentários pessoais não, até porque não tens nada a ver com essa história!
    até que poderia estar disposta a dar, mas não me fazia sentir que dava, e não era nem é a única pessoa que está disposta a isso, se calhar não deverias comentar de forma pessoal, visto estares chateada comigo, mas simplesmente te limitares a comentar o texto do blog

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. nunca ouviste dizer que o desprezo é o melhor remédio? ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. seu estupido quer dizer que por eu não ser a tua special one que ja não posso falar ctg? epa, vai(te po caralhinho (again!) xD

    ResponderEliminar