sexta-feira, 25 de junho de 2010

when the colors bleed.

I lost you once, lost you twice, and again, and again..
but now, you went crawling back to me, and I'm asking myself what to do with you,
maybe accepting you back, or looking away, to never see you again, because I was great just when I lost you.
Might have not been so great at the first lost, but by the second and third time, I was already seeking what you wanted.
You wanted me, to want you. But you, didn't wanted me, just for me, just for my friendship sight, for what my friendship gave you,
You want what my love can give to you, and you know that's a big fish you catch when you make me fall.
Fall into despair, Fall in love,
And I gave you everything, and when that happens, you offer your love to him, you show that I'm just a friend, your best friend, but well, I was lying when I said that being your friend was enough, maybe it is for you, but it isn't for me.
And you always knew it, You, You, You, and me, but never Us.
Because it's you, 2º in plural, you, two, with no me,

So, walk back, you are never, but never, get me again.


[was listening to. Bite the Bullet - Machine Head
Mangelwesen - Kain]



2 comentários:

  1. ninguem se vai casar, disse qauilo no genero de "chego ca e nao sei de nada, tenho de descobrir tudo by myself, se calhar ainda nao me contaram que se vao casar" e estava a falar da minha mae e do pai do meu irmao.

    ResponderEliminar