sexta-feira, 18 de junho de 2010

tumrumtumtumtumtum taratatatum rumtumtumtumtm taratata tumrumtumtumteurirumtum tum rum tateumtitumteumtitotum titeum toom
sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner,
sometimes i feel like my only friend,
is the city i live in,
the city of angels
lonely as i am, together we cry~

tim timtimtimt tim
i drive on her streets cause she's my companion
tumteureuteureureu
i walk trough her hills cause she knows who i am
she sees my good deeds and blábla´
lonely as i am, together we cry~~

tum tum tim tim tim tim
toromtom
i dont ever wanna feeeeeeeel like i did that day
take me to the place i love, take me on the way
taramtaram

1 comentário:

  1. um certo alguém tentou escrever uma parte dessa música na minha árvore das mensagens. , pena que riscou e escreveu merda ao invés da frase.

    ResponderEliminar