quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

You know I'm (not) gonna be like You!

How could I be fine?
How could I be cool?
HOW COULD I NOT BE STRESSED?!

How could you be so fine?
How could you be so cool?

FUCK!

All this shit it's taking me out of my head! Out of my peace of mind, out of everything on the arrows.

Why are making this to me?
She's most important than me?
Who did come first?
Me or her?!!!

Make a decision, that will be your last chance!

Maybe the hardest choice of your life!
But, you know, I'm tired of all that I've been supporting!
And now what? You're just kicking me this way!?

Fuck It!
Screw You!


5 comentários:

  1. Estilo musical interessante =P
    segui o link no perfil da last fm que deixaste no forum do tribos, espero que nao te importes
    Beijinho, green

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oO eu nao sou o ruypluto duh...lol sou a greenandme

    ResponderEliminar
  3. os comentarios vao directos para o mail, foi assim que li =P

    ResponderEliminar