segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

'94,

for all those years,
i've been taking all the consequences,
i've been blamed for all your excuses,
i'm tired of beeing called guilty for all your irresponsabilities and bad choices.

i'm trying now to look forward,
trying to see if there's anything i can do to forget you,
because after all, you'd left me a long time ago.

i'm just a hole in your pocket,
a rock in your shoe,
you wanna get rid'off me, so i'm gonna go,
so you can peacefully enjoy what's yours,
so you can build everything with me out of the picture

i know i will handle it, i always taked care of myself,
living without your voice, your smile, or a kiss "goodnight".
i don't know rules, because you didnt slapped me in the face when i deserved it,
so know i can scream out loud: FUCK YOU!

1 comentário: