quarta-feira, 13 de julho de 2011

is up there,

you're the, mistress of pain,
keep ripping of my soul, you wanna eat someone tonight!
i'm not gonna let you, invade my space, take off my clothes, and leave me naked in the end,
you're not going through this, you're not, get away from here with my heart on your pocket, and my lungs on your mouth, because i'm here to fight, i'm here to resist, i'm here to fight you, to get you out of my head.

you don't exist to me, don't exist to me, i'm exorcising you out of here,
there's no heaven, there's no purity,
they've been all fucked by bugs, underground.

who would save now?
your son? or the ones you forgived back then?

who would you let die?
your son? or, the entire humanity!?

you destroy cities, you drown boats, you make buildings fall... you're a terrorist,

you make them believe you, you make them trust you, and when they do, you just fuck them from behind! you fuck them with a knife, from behind!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário